News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This Xperia XZ2 deal is the cheapest Snapdragon 845 device we've seen yet

Started by Redaktion, November 26, 2018, 10:10:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony hasn't had much luck with the sales of its smartphones in recent times, swamped by Samsung and now the likes of Huawei. This, however, is good news for bargain hunters looking to get their hands on a cheap Snapdragon 845-powered smartphone powerhouse.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-Xperia-XZ2-deal-is-the-cheapest-Snapdragon-845-device-we-ve-seen-yet.368421.0.html

mohamed

:o :o :o
Really? the cheapest SD 845 ? how about Xiaomi Black shark  1 ed it worth 450$ or the poco phone f1 ? only 300 $ SD845

CmdrEvil

This website seems to publish more and more click-baits, rumours and unverified information each month, not happy about it one bit.
I suppose more clicks means more revenue from ads, I understand they are here to make money, but this has to stop.

fasddsadasdas

Dear Notebookcheck,
Please fire these new click-bait editors because they make me avoid your site.
Thanks,
A reader

Degeaba

This is the price of a OnePlus 6, but the Poco F1 was launched with a 300$ price tagl, so this is not correct information and should not be shared across the internet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview