News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15IIL05 Review: Good performance and a long battery life - thanks to the 70-Wh battery

Started by Redaktion, July 08, 2020, 13:16:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's 15.6-inch laptop offers an Ice Lake Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM (dual channel mode) and a GeForce-MX350 GPU. Despite this powerful hardware, the IdeaPad's battery life is very satisfactory.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-5-15IIL05-Review-Good-performance-and-a-long-battery-life-thanks-to-the-70-Wh-battery.480460.0.html

dsadkas

Well, if 1135G7 can give similar performance to 4700U (over 1000 points in cinebench r15), give similar GPU performance to MX350 and similar battery life (better would not hurt either), then it will be a succes.

_MT_

Quote from: dsadkas on July 08, 2020, 14:10:21
Well, if 1135G7 can give similar performance to 4700U (over 1000 points in cinebench r15), give similar GPU performance to MX350 and similar battery life (better would not hurt either), then it will be a succes.
That's not going to happen. A four core chip is not going to score over 1000. Certainly not as a sustained average. And don't count on having good CPU and good GPU performance at the same time. There is going to be a trade off.

Soumen Das

Aktham

Hello there
I found this laptop on the Lenovo website for 664 $
I wanted to buy it but I was late actually
Now I can't find it anymore
Is there another way to get it from another store in the same price?
It would be appreciated a lot of I got an answer

MEDEA ANASTASIOU

I can't seem to turn it off. I shut it down properly and when i reopen the lid it turns on automatically but it seems that the battery was consumed.

jmc

I got one of these the other week and it's mostly a pleasure, the smoothest and best built laptop under $700 I've ever had, I think.

Negatives
1) The display is not great but I'm living with it. The screen on my previous laptop (an otherwise garbage Acer Aspire) was much better.
2) The touchpad is extremely loud when clicking.

Yanev

I'm very disappointed by this review. I'm considering buying a laptop from this series and came here to check what's the maximum angle to which the lid can open. No information about that! The author didn't bother to measure and mention anything about this important feature.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview