News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Fitbit sleep tracking redesign slammed by Versa, Sense and Charge users

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2024, 13:34:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Following the recent rollout of a redesigned sleep section in the Fitbit app, users have expressed their frustrations with the new layout. Many wearable owners feel the update has made it harder to review their sleep. While the Fitbit team has responded to customers, the messages are conflicting.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Fitbit-sleep-tracking-redesign-slammed-by-Versa-Sense-and-Charge-users.830648.0.html

Jennifer blue

Melissa

Yes, I hate the new Fitbit sleep tracking thing. I haven't had a sleep score for 10 days plus now this really sucks.

Judy Enderle

The sleep upgrade is very difficult to navigate and i question the accuracy of the data.

Nagrom

I agree with all the negative comments.  For two weeks, I have contacted Fitbit customer service to find out what is happening.  When they start to go through the drill of "what wrist do you wear the device on" I tell them I have been a Fitbit device wearer for 10 years and don't need a tutorial.  Then they tell me to go to the comments section of Fitbit and express my displeasure.  I end with a statement that I'm going to buy an Apple Watch and get an iPhone. I'm still trying to get used to the new layout and at the age of 79, I don't need the headache.

Judith

I hate it and am looking for a new watch to replace it with.  The sleep data isnt as accurate. Tells me Im awake when I was asleep and asleep when Im reading. You should have left it alone google. It worked great before you messed it up.

Joe

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the new sleep tracker looked less than desirable. I don't even bother looking at it anymore, looking for a new brand altogether.

J Driscoll

I absolute hate the change made to the sleep app on my charge5. It's terribly hard to read and is not accurate. The old version was great and I don't understand why you would change it!! 

Victoria makhmaltchi

Absolutely hate,the new sleep format,it's ridiculous,what nutty person came up with this jibberish,I'm buying a different watch from another company

Luckyladylh

I absolutely hate the new sleep update.  Its hard to read, you can't see the times that you were in each sleep mode and it doesn't even have accurate data.  Not sure why the sleep area of the app needed to have this update. It's the 2nd most area I look at each day after I review my steps.  Please change it back to what it was before. 

Ronda

Dean walk

David Mcpherson

I have to agree with the consensus in this forum.  The new app is a marked downgrade.
Looking into a Samsung after years of Fitbit use.

E

I don't like it either I could previously see easily the time I was asleep or awake
 Can't see that now.   I thought it was only me! 

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview