News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nothing Phone (2) review: LED effects in a fairly priced high-end smartphone

Started by Redaktion, July 28, 2023, 09:55:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Phone (2) is considerably more expensive than Nothing's debut smartphone, but this time it has real high-end power. Find out in our review whether it has to the potential to be a real flagship killer thanks to its iconic Glyph interface and its solid price-performance ratio.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nothing-Phone-2-review-LED-effects-in-a-fairly-priced-high-end-smartphone.736651.0.html

Bhavesh

The Nothing Phone (2) raises the bar regarding performance and display quality, making it a strong contender in the smartphone market. If you're investing in this high-end device, consider pairing it with a sleek, protective phone case to preserve its premium features.
acfootballcases .com

ISBE

I wouldn't call a 90 Hz stroboscope screen "high quality" people are facing serious eye health issues with this model

Logoffon

Quote from: ISBE on September 04, 2023, 06:54:11I wouldn't call a 90 Hz stroboscope screen "high quality" people are facing serious eye health issues with this model
Mind if you list actual reports of people having such issue from using this particular device?

Truther

Popote

Quote from: ISBE on September 04, 2023, 06:54:11I wouldn't call a 90 Hz stroboscope screen "high quality" people are facing serious eye health issues with this model
Flickering frequency is not the only thing that bother the people who is flicker sensitive, amount of light modulation and the modulation waveform shape are also important... a 90hz could be easy to the eyes with a low modulation percentage but since notebookcheck measurements are not telling us that modulation percentage those supossedly measured 90hz are useless. Notebookcheck should improve not only the consistency of their flicker measurements, there are tools made for light flicker measurement which can be more accurate and draw better waveforms,  but they should also show the waveform, frequency value and the modulation percentage for each one of the brightness levels.. 100% 75% 50% 25% 0%

ISBE

Quote from: Logoffon on September 05, 2023, 06:37:20
Mind if you list actual reports of people having such issue from using this particular device?

Yes, for instance my neighbor

MM Shareef

Yes it is True

MM Shareef

Quote from: ISBE on March 23, 2024, 12:42:22
Quote from: Logoffon on September 05, 2023, 06:37:20

Yes, for instance my neighbor
Eye Damager

Casey Keebler

Quote from: Popote on October 11, 2023, 02:07:27
Quote from: ISBE on September 04, 2023, 06:54:11Poppy Playtime Chapter 3
I wouldn't call a 90 Hz stroboscope screen "high quality" people are facing serious eye health issues with this model
Flickering frequency is not the only thing that bother the people who is flicker sensitive, amount of light modulation and the modulation waveform shape are also important... a 90hz could be easy to the eyes with a low modulation percentage but since notebookcheck measurements are not telling us that modulation percentage those supossedly measured 90hz are useless. Notebookcheck should improve not only the consistency of their flicker measurements, there are tools made for light flicker measurement which can be more accurate and draw better waveforms,  but they should also show the waveform, frequency value and the modulation percentage for each one of the brightness levels.. 100% 75% 50% 25% 0%
Additionally, the solid price-performance ratio of the Phone (2) implies that it offers excellent value for its price.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview