News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Raptor Lake Refresh CPU prices leak with noticeable but digestible increases over 13th-gen Raptor Lake chips

Started by Redaktion, October 03, 2023, 11:47:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Canadian prices for the 14th-gen Intel Core processors have leaked thanks to pre-mature product listings by Canada Computers. The prices showcase a 0-7% increase in MSRPs of key models like the Core i5-14600K/KF, the Core i7-14700K/KF, and the Core i9-14900KF vs the competing 13th-gen parts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Raptor-Lake-Refresh-CPU-prices-leak-with-noticeable-but-digestible-increases-over-13th-gen-Raptor-Lake-chips.756879.0.html

Jcack_66

With these price increases impossible to acquire an ultrabook, I prefer to wait for the new 2-in-1 Surface tablets from Minisforum V3 that will be launched in early 2024 with AMD Ryzen 8040U "Hawk Point" APU published here on notebookcheck which is the first manufacturer to It will compete with the Surface and it is doing really well. We will see if the price also matches.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview