News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Nitro 16 gaming laptop with Ryzen 7 7840HS and RTX 4060 drops to lowest price ever after sizeable 23% discount

Started by Redaktion, May 02, 2024, 11:40:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2023 Acer Nitro 16 with a Ryzen 7 7840HS CPU and RTX 4060 GPU has recorded a steep 23% price drop on Amazon. Aside from powerful mid-range internals, the laptop includes a 16-inch 1920x1200 resolution display, a 4-zone RGB keyboard, a 90 Wh battery, and a healthy port selection.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Nitro-16-gaming-laptop-with-Ryzen-7-7840HS-and-RTX-4060-drops-to-lowest-price-ever-after-sizeable-23-discount.833493.0.html

JUAN_pcbox

I think it's a very good price for everything it offers. Not everyone plays 5 hours a day on a laptop, which is why I prefer a desktop PC. And for those looking for mobility, power and maximum performance with minimum consumption, the star product that is triumphing in the US is MINISFORUM V3 with the best of AMD, which I hope this website can make a comparison with the future Surface 10 Pro.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview