News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech MX Master 3 wireless mouse on sale for 45% off

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2023, 22:18:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A just marginally different business edition of the Logitech MX Master 3 can now be ordered for US$59 at Lenovo, which is where the coupon code "SAVEONMX3" takes another US$10 off the already steeply discounted sale price of the well-known wireless mouse.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-MX-Master-3-wireless-mouse-on-sale-for-45-off.696244.0.html

S.Yu

The thing with these wireless mice is that their battery is ridiculously small in relation to their size, they're mostly hollow inside. The battery could double without any consequence (with an insignificant adjustment to weight distribution) or even triple with slight increase to total weight. I believe this to be a type of designed obsolescence since the battery degrades to less than 2 weeks in a matter of ~3 yrs while basically all other aspects of the mice remain nearly brand new. I tried replacing the old battery with an aftermarket Sony battery but it doesn't seem to be completely compatible with the battery management IC of the mouse, so even though it's nominally bigger (1100mah) it only lasts less than 1mo(and the indicator would suddenly jump from full to zero), I've been using my MX Master 2 mostly wired since(and my MX Master 1 initially broke because I cracked a cable dismantling it trying to replace its battery). Even accounting for the degradation of the rubber, these mice should last 5-6yrs, anything less is needless generation of electronic trash.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview