News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google upgrades Pixel 6 series Bose headphones offer because of stock issues

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2021, 18:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidhahqu

Sergey

Last time, they've lied to me with Google Pixel 5 Boss headphones offer and after my claim I haven't received anything at all. Don't trust them, this promotion is b.s. to hook you up to but their phone. I will never buy Google phone ever again - liers !!!

Ivan Smrcek

I got Pixel 5 last year (germany) and Bose QC 35 came like 2 months later as expected (it was like 10 days before christmas). Everything went fine and headphones are awesome!

Jamie Wogin

I can confirm this is true in the UK as of last night. Upgrade to the 45 + a Google Store voucher!

Bandeira

Does anyone know how to claim the Bose headphones. I bought the phone before the 27th but now I don't know how to claim the headphones.

Thanks

Chlofie

Can also confirm in the UK the offer has been updated to the headphones and £50 to spend in the Google store. Wording copied from step 8 of 11 when claimed about 5 mins ago:

We have some news..

Due to unprecedented demand and global supply challenges, the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 (worth £349.95) are currently unavailable.

However, your reward will be replaced with an incredible limited-edition bundle containing a pair of the latest Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones in black (worth £319.95) and a £50 Google Store voucher. Totalling a gift value of £369.95!

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. But we're certain you'll love your new reward.

Jaisah Webb

The QC45's are not an "upgrade" over the Bose NC700, they are the cheaper variant...

Paul McDowall

This is actually quite a significant downgrade. The voucher is nice but the QuietConfomort 45s are much worse headphones. Particularly the microphone.

Tim Brown

Just adds to the disaster release. Google store crash, and pre-orders delayed. You wonder why apple donates the market.

Abdulgader

That's nowhere near an upgrade!!!!  >:(

It's silly to get the cheaper version and a voucher!
For God's sake what I am going to do with the 75 euro? on google !!

They offered the 700 and that's why a bought the phone !!!!!!!!!  :-X

I hope google revert back and supply the 700 even if it takes months!........

Brian Buckley

I can confirm here in Ireland I am well past the 60 days and have received nothing, and not even any reply to my several emails since day 60.  This is a shitty scam and incredible asshole behaviour from such a huge company.  I am going to report the arseholes to the CCPC (who also seem to make it hard to report). 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview