News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fisker Ocean phantom battery drain complaints arise amid sales woes as company abandons direct sales for no-haggle dealer distribution

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2024, 07:32:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fisker Ocean owners took to social media with stories of phantom battery drain leaving them stranded. Meanwhile, a leaked document claims that the company is repeatedly missing internal deadlines, which motivated a recent shift to a dealer-based distribution strategy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fisker-Ocean-phantom-battery-drain-complaints-arise-amid-sales-woes-as-company-abandons-direct-sales-for-no-haggle-dealer-distribution.789944.0.html

Mike Davis

Using Reddit as a "source" isn't journalism, it's non journalism. You mentioned a few cases of owners having issues and credited Reddit for whatever reason, they have delivered over 5k vehicles. If you can get the opinions and documented issues on all 5k delivered so far, then I would call this a credible article, some issues are expected, Tesla still has issues. I have an Ocean One, does it have battery drain, yes, 1-2% over night, like most EVs. I haven't had a dead 12V battery or any other issues. These bs articles from non journalists quoting stuff they see on the internet need to stop, garbage like this is ridiculous.

Fisker Owner

I'm a Fisker Ocean owner and I agree the car wasn't ready. Unlike the other commenter I can confirm my phantom drain. I left my car in my garage Tuesday at 80% and it is now 64%. That's a loss of over 3% per day. These coats are starting to add up. And the solar roof doesn't work. That's the most interesting news since it was a major selling feature.

Meda

If you had read the thread on Reddit about phantom battery drain, you would have seen that it was a false battery charge indication. The guy locked the car came back 5 minutes later and was back to its previous charge state.

KQMcKinnon

This is such BS....  I have a FOO, and very few issues. They are on top of it, and as a startup,, a few issues are expected. I have all the faith in the world in Fisker and its' future.

Rick

I'm one of the very first deliveries and now have over 9,000 miles. I am not a stockholder and simply ordered a vehicle that I think suited my needs.

I have not experienced the issues of battery drain that are mentioned in this article. In fact, the other owners I'm in touch with locally have not either. The few software issues that have been experienced were minor and resolved quickly. I'm truly in complete disagreement with the issues that are being represented in the article. At least from my experience.

FenwayMark

These seems like just another short seller trying to manipulate the price.   ONE issue raised on Reddit is not multiple complaints, and it was resolved in 20 minutes according to the thread.  This is no journalism, it is click-bait BS.   I am a soon to be new owner and from months of research there seems to be very few actual issues with this car, understanding the software is still working on some kinks.  Tesla went through the same crap.

Curious

The tone and literary writing style of each comment seems like it's coming from the same author. Clicks

o'Brian

I don't own an EV but read the article b/c the title caught my eye. I agree, this article was a waist of the few minutes it took to read it. Shame on you!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview