News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

High-End Smartphone Camera Comparison: DxOMark for smartphones is just not relevant for everyday life

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2019, 03:03:17

Previous topic - Next topic

S.Yu

Quote from: dazed1 on December 30, 2019, 02:39:52
Also like the others mentioned, one need to download the photos, and zoom at the same level to see that even with super bad software, Mi Note 10 currently offer the great details, if you instal GCAM it will blow them away, all of them, i have the phone and i have compare it to the P30p, iP11, and S10, it crashes them, the difference is like you compare Pixel 4 vs some 100$ Chinese phone.
Gcam already works on the HMX?! That certainly changes everything.
Now if only this HMX and the headphone jack could appear in the same device...

Marijan

Yes, it works almost perfectly, it support full 27mp, and the daylight/low light photos are mindblowing. The regular GCAM ports does not support 27mp, and the photos are much less impressive.

You need Urnyx 1.8 or 1.4, it has full support for 27mp, great night mode, and even astro is working.

dazed1

Quote from: dazed1link=topic=104831.msg374679#msg374679 date=1577755256
Yes, it works almost perfectly, it support full 27mp, and the daylight/low light photos are mindblowing. The regular GCAM ports does not support 27mp, and the photos are much less impressive.

You need Urnyx 1.8 or 1.4, it has full support for 27mp, great night mode, and even astro is working.

S.Yu

Quote from: Marijan on December 31, 2019, 02:20:56

That's great to hear, but with the headphone jack basically mandatory for my purchase I could only count on the S11e or something, provided they're "generous" enough to have the nonacell in S11+ so maybe both S11 and S11e could get the trickled down vanilla HMX

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview