News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Darwin's Game and 4 other titles every anime fan must watch at least once

Started by Redaktion, January 31, 2024, 21:48:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Precious gems are known to cause excitement mixed with affection. This article lists five anime gems, like Darwin's Game, that totally fall under that rule; they all boast meaningful plots, good-to-great music and well-developed characters.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Darwin-s-Game-and-4-other-titles-every-anime-fan-must-watch-at-least-once.798979.0.html

Hunter2020

This guy/author obviously never seen any Chinese donghua (Chinese anime).  Their technology has improved by leaps and bound.  It's not uncommon to see martial arts fights nicely choreographed with motion capture technology in your typical 3D CGI Chinese donghua series. 

The best thing I like about Chinese donghua is the instilled Chinese cultural values like friendship, chivalry, bravery, uprightness etc.  All these are mostly lacking in Japanese anime/culture, which only care about visual SFX, gore, and violence!

Neenyah

Quote from: Hunter2020 on January 31, 2024, 22:05:19All these are mostly lacking in Japanese anime/culture, which only care about visual SFX, gore, and violence!
Natsume Yuujinchou, the whole Monogatari series, Steins;Gate, Mushi-Shi, OreImo, 5 Centimeters per Second, Momo e no Tegami... I can keep listing many more but yeah, none of them is what you described here and they are superb story-rich animes with great characters.

Arceles

Quote from: Hunter2020 on January 31, 2024, 22:05:19This guy/author obviously never seen any Chinese donghua (Chinese anime).  Their technology has improved by leaps and bound.  It's not uncommon to see martial arts fights nicely choreographed with motion capture technology in your typical 3D CGI Chinese donghua series. 

The best thing I like about Chinese donghua is the instilled Chinese cultural values like friendship, chivalry, bravery, uprightness etc.  All these are mostly lacking in Japanese anime/culture, which only care about visual SFX, gore, and violence!

I'm sorry but no. I have watched anime for more than 30 years and if there is something prevalent with the japanese series is frienship/companionship/hardships and what not. There is really lots of it, including the genres you included.

lvl2Wee

Quote from: Hunter2020 on January 31, 2024, 22:05:19This guy/author obviously never seen any Chinese donghua (Chinese anime).  Their technology has improved by leaps and bound.  It's not uncommon to see martial arts fights nicely choreographed with motion capture technology in your typical 3D CGI Chinese donghua series. 

As a chinese person, this is bull and dog... In the words of the culture, you're blowing a cow....

Sеrgey

Thanks for your replies, everybody!

Quotenever seen any Chinese donghua (Chinese anime)

That's correct. My knowledge of the Chinese culture is very, very limited, for better or worse. Anime on the other hand has always been popular in Russia.

QuoteSteins;Gate

I did not at all enjoy watching that. I am almost sure I had watched an episode or two of Mushishi a long time ago and found it rather weird, too.

As for Natsume Yuujinchou, Monogatari, OreImo, 5 Centimeters per Second, Momo e no Tegami: Thanks for the tip, Neenyah.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview