News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 16 and Blade 18 set to be world's firsts with 240 Hz OLED, 165 Hz IPS, and next generation Thunderbolt support

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2024, 19:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The holy grail of OLED displays is coming closer to reality first on the Razer Blade 16. The fast 240 Hz refresh rate should make it more fit for gaming when compared to the usual 60 Hz options on the vast majority of OLED panels.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-16-and-Blade-18-set-to-be-world-s-firsts-with-240-Hz-OLED-165-Hz-IPS-and-next-generation-Thunderbolt-support.784584.0.html

Bizarro_NikoB

I REALLY REALLY like razer laptops in terms of specs and asthetics and love the direction they are going but I cant seem to move past really bad experiences with their quality control and abysmal customer support after paying so much for one of their laptops.

Have they improved as a company in these areas?

Neenyah

QuoteThe new Samsung display options are notable as they are the first in their respective categories with such high native refresh rates. Competing OEMs like Asus are expected to utilize these panels at some point in the future, but Razer says they will come first to the Blade systems.

So hold up, we are going to pretend that 16.0" is so groundbreaking from the tech perspective and revolutionary larger than 15.6" or what? Because there is a lot of 15.6" 240 Hz OLED laptops on the market for a couple of years now.

Here, even on NBC:

Yeah, whooo, kudos to Samsung, mad respect for adding 0.4" more diagonally and slapping those 160 more pixels vertically, such achievement and innovation, such wow.

🙄

NikoB_fan

Quote from: Bizarro_NikoB on January 06, 2024, 16:21:43I REALLY REALLY like razer laptops in terms of specs and asthetics and love the direction they are going but I cant seem to move past really bad experiences with their quality control and abysmal customer support after paying so much for one of their laptops.
Have they improved as a company in these areas?

They all have terrible quality control, after sale customer service and are overpriced though, so where do you go?

I really don't see a solution besides waiting until Nvidia starts releasing arm chromebooks with geforce graphics for cheap, then dual booting them into win 12. I'm sure they'll suffer from the same similar issues as well but at least it's more like a $400-$500 loss and not $2k+ one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview