News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Popular publication GSMArena faces massive DDoS attack allegedly originating from India networks

Started by Redaktion, March 09, 2024, 19:16:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Popular tech publication GSMArena is facing a significant DDoS attack, allegedly originating from Indian IP addresses associated with telcos Reliance Jio and Airtel. They've blocked millions of IPs, and have advised legitimate Indian users to use VPNs. The attack highlights the disruptive nature of DDoS attacks and GSMArena's ongoing struggle to maintain service.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Popular-publication-GSMArena-faces-massive-DDoS-attack-allegedly-originating-from-India-networks.811707.0.html

lmao

no need to be outright racist in the world where vpn and botnets exist lol
beneficiary might be not from india

TruthIsThere

Uh-huh!

That what happens when you keep censoring the WRONG users' CONSTRUCTIVE comments due to GSMArena (worldly known) shilled money/perks from these CROOKED companies to HIDE negative views/feedback.

Don't worry, though. I'm sure that GSM has enough SHILL money to fix their issue soon enough (until it happens again).

I expect more shilled sites/outlets to have a VISITOR soon too.

Rip what you sow.

Swizzy

Quote from: TruthIsThere on March 10, 2024, 06:22:03Uh-huh!

That what happens when you keep censoring the WRONG users' CONSTRUCTIVE comments due to GSMArena (worldly known) shilled money/perks from these CROOKED companies to HIDE negative views/feedback.

Don't worry, though. I'm sure that GSM has enough SHILL money to fix their issue soon enough (until it happens again).

I expect more shilled sites/outlets to have a VISITOR soon too.

Rip what you sow.

Rest in peace what you sow? Lmao

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview