News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

YouTube might limit 4K videos to YouTube Premium

Started by Redaktion, October 02, 2022, 17:03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Ics

I definitely hope they implement this, 1080p is more than enough for free loaders. Want more, poney up the cash, or find another service. Whatever you choose, is fine for me.

LL

QuoteI definitely hope they implement this, 1080p is more than enough for free loaders. Want more, poney up the cash, or find another service. Whatever you choose, is fine for me.

If people are contributing with 4K videos how are they freeloaders? And why the hate for freeloaders?

Codrut Nistor

Well, he is free to hate freeloaders. I am not saying he's right, I am a freeloader myself as well when it comes to YouTube. However, I pay a monthly subscription for Google Drive... ;)

Codrut Nistor

Sure, Pedro, but what will you do for videos that jump from 1080p to 4K? :)

Anonymousgg

I go for 480p, sometimes I splurge and do 720p.

BTW, should you be recommending adblockers to your readers? :D

Codrut Nistor

@Anonymousgg: You got a point there, I must admit. I think that Brave Browser is somewhere in the middle - it allows you to reward your favorite websites while blocking ads at the same time. Obviously, you could also choose to just disable all content/tracking blockers that come with it. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview