News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Gen2 in review: E-ink laptop with touchscreen

Started by Redaktion, October 09, 2021, 16:26:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In the second edition of the laptop with an E-ink display, Lenovo expands the feature set of the secondary screen and relies on up-to-date hardware. We will show how this combination performs in everyday use in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkBook-Plus-Gen2-in-review-E-ink-laptop-with-touchscreen.570094.0.html

Tony

I have had this computer for a year, and I'm already on a replacement unit. This is a horrible computer that Lenovo needs to recall. None of the eink screens work properly, Lenovo knows this fully well, but they keep pretending they know nothing about it. Their forums are full of Think Book Plus Gen 2 eink issues, and not one of the forum posts ends with a solution, they all end with a Lenovo tech telling the person to "contact support" and when you contact support they pretend that this is just a problem with your computer, and during that interaction they attempt to deflect the blame to you updating Windows, or to your use, or to you not updating Windows, or to you not updating the Bios, or to you updating the BIOS. Stay away from this computer.

RobertJasiek

Yours is a modest conclusion. One might as well conclude to abstain from Lenovo entirely. Luckily, in my country (Germany), national and international law enable undoing purchases if products are fundamentally defect.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview