News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tested: Acer misses it with the Clickpad in the otherwise very good Acer Spin 5 13-inch convertible

Started by Redaktion, August 27, 2020, 00:13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We just finished our review of the Acer Spin 5 13-inch convertible. It should really be one of the most balanced 2-in-1 laptops in our comparison, if it were not for one relevant weakness that hopefully only affected our test unit. And then there are suddenly also some powerful AMD competitors, against which the Spin 5 must prove itself.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tested-Acer-misses-it-with-the-Clickpad-in-the-otherwise-very-good-Acer-Spin-5-13-inch-convertible.489418.0.html

Daniel Ridenhour

I have to say...   the initial review then a followup article and hardly a word about the uniqueness in the market of the 13.5" 3:2 aspect ratio screen.   Outside of the Surface Book there simply isn't a 3:2 aspect screen this large available in a 2-in-1 windows machine.   For content creation and PDF consumption this is huge.   thats what makes this computer special.   I know by nature most reviewers make videos so see 16:9 as the end-all-be-all of aspect ratios but for me its the worst thing PCs ever adopted... turning a productivity machines into glorified TVs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview