News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google I/O 2022: Android Auto 'Coolwalk' refresh introduced for small and large in-car displays

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2022, 15:52:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google has unveiled the 'Coolwalk' refresh of Android Auto, which leaked earlier this year. Due to arrive this summer, the UI update should provide a better experience for non-standard display formats, particularly wide-screen ones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-I-O-2022-Android-Auto-Coolwalk-refresh-introduced-for-small-and-large-in-car-displays.619937.0.html

Josh

Does anyone know the exact date they are planning to release?  I noticed he said "just in time for summer" in the video - but it has been summer for several weeks.  Due to an issue with my auto manufacturer not supporting widescreen I really want to see the "home" screen with maps and what music is playing. 

Gino6719

Nope havent heard anything kind of sucks I really could use this update and a redesign Android auto currently just isn't good the way it is Google hasn't said anything and there's no hints at all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview