News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AYANEO SLIDE launches from US$699 as powerful GPD Win 4 rival with shipments beginning next month

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2023, 16:14:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AYANEO is now selling the SLIDE, a 6-inch gaming handheld powered by an AMD Ryzen 7 7840U APU. Available with up to 64 GB of RAM and a 4 TB SSD, the AYANEO SLIDE has plenty of tricks up its sleeve, including a hidden five-row keyboard.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AYANEO-SLIDE-launches-from-US-699-as-powerful-GPD-Win-4-rival-with-shipments-beginning-next-month.770567.0.html

Bizarro_NikoB

Not saying I want to, but out of curiosity, can someone install Windows or Linux on one of these things?

Crowl

Mrviejorobles

Quote from: Crowl on November 20, 2023, 09:53:11
Quote from: Bizarro_NikoB on November 19, 2023, 19:44:02Not saying I want to, but out of curiosity, can someone install Windows or Linux on one of these things?

It is a windows machine.

My legion go runs arch Linux and everything works. It'll come with windows but Linux runs on about everything. This device probably won't see the community support the legion go has

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview