News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Help Needed: Rack Server PCI Express Slot Failure

Started by charleskaren, December 18, 2023, 08:30:20

Previous topic - Next topic

charleskaren

Hello Everyone

I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to the community today because I am facing a critical issue with rack server, specifically related to PCI Express slot failure. I am hoping that some of you might have encountered a similar issue or possess the expertise to guide me through troubleshooting and resolution.

Here's a brief overview of the problem:

Issue:
Recently, I noticed that one of the PCI Express slots on our rack server has failed. This slot is crucial for accommodating essential expansion cards, and its failure is causing disruptions in the overall performance and functionality of my server.

Symptoms:

Devices plugged into the affected PCI Express slot are not being recognized by the system.
I've checked the physical connections, and everything seems to be in place, but the slot remains unresponsive.

I understand that troubleshooting hardware issues can be complex, but any suggestions, tips, or experiences you can share would be immensely valuable.

Thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview