News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla will charge Model Y owners to unlock extra range as it brings 320-mile RWD version to the US

Started by Redaktion, Today at 10:48:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pooh Sheisty

Nothing I like more in my cars than having to pay to unlock basic features! In contrast my 1998 Honda Odyssey cost me $3000 years ago and does the exact same thing, and I dont need to pay $1000 to get an extra 5mpg or other scam features. It also has a range of 410 miles on the highway and I can refuel, you know, anywhere

Also this site needs to rename itself to generictechnews

Michael p

Quote from: Pooh Sheisty on Today at 12:31:31Nothing I like more in my cars than having to pay to unlock basic features! In contrast my 1998 Honda Odyssey cost me $3000 years ago and does the exact same thing, and I dont need to pay $1000 to get an extra 5mpg or other scam features. It also has a range of 410 miles on the highway and I can refuel, you know, anywhere

Also this site needs to rename itself to generictechnews
This is the opposite though... it's like buying a car and months down the line you get an extra feature like better mpg or more power. Like Dual motor Model Ys getting an extra 100hp, or getting free matrix headlights. So it's like your car getting better over time. Incredible to see.

Audi, BMW, they're the ones that do what you mentioned. Locked top speed, apple carplay,navigation and locked turning radius from day one unless you pay. That's completely different

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview