News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus Nord 3 Smartphone Review: Near-flagship experience that doesn't break the bank

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2023, 08:08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus Nord 3 brings some much-needed pizzazz in the hotly contested sub-₹35,000 (sub-€500) Android smartphone market. While the Dimensity 9000-powered Nord 3 is a substantial upgrade over the Nord 2 in almost all aspects, the smartphone has several glaring shortcomings as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-Nord-3-Smartphone-Review-Near-flagship-experience-that-doesn-t-break-the-bank.731816.0.html

Shad

I read your review and found it very good. Looking forward to your review of the Nord CE 3 which I'm interested in. Thanks.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Shad on July 14, 2023, 11:56:20I read your review and found it very good. Looking forward to your review of the Nord CE 3 which I'm interested in. Thanks.
Thank you, Shad. Yep. The Nord CE 3 is on the way too :)

user12425646134

Battery life of Nord 3 is the worst you can imagine! Absolutely terrible. Don't buy this phone!

Robert Heng Woo Lim

ABSOLUTELY disappointed,was praying & hoping that it would  have a MICRO-SD feature, which  is important  for users like myself, who insists  on carrying all their  personal  & business  files wherever  we go !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview