News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Creator Z16P laptop in review: Creative work with an i9 and the RTX 3080 Ti

Started by Redaktion, June 27, 2022, 11:01:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI has opted for high-end components. The CPU and graphics card are in the same league as the best gaming laptops. The excellent display as well as a remarkably slim case, on the other hand, show its multimedia nature. The combination is bound to lead to conflicts, but it promises creative peak performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Creator-Z16P-laptop-in-review-Creative-work-with-an-i9-and-the-RTX-3080-Ti.631278.0.html

Ayoh

Can you please also start testing performance on battery power? it's not always you can plug your laptop in. Many laptops also become really slow and laggy on battery power. Sure you can get 10 hours of battery life if you limit the Intel CPU to 15W but it will be 10 hours of a frustrating and laggy experience. We should not let manufacturers get away with this deception

fasaso

Can the laptop be used and charged via USB PD at the same time? I heard PD charge would only work with the laptop being turned off.

Vash

I bought the i7, 3070 ti version of this computer last month and it came with the MSI Pen stylus. I'm curious as to why yours didn't.

LL

What is the point of a 3080Ti limited to 90w? make the owner pay more? 
The only advantage i can see is if the VRAM is important.

Mine 3060 might beat it GPU rendering.

Overall a too expensive product.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview