News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OpenAI releases its chatbot as an app for iOS, Android version coming soon

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2023, 03:40:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

For fans of OpenAI's hugely successful ChatGPT generative AI-powerd chatbot, a source of frustration has been the need to access the service via the OpenAI website. While some workarounds and third-party solutions have been available on mobile devices, an official first-party mobile app has not been available - until now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OpenAI-releases-its-chatbot-as-an-app-for-iOS-Android-version-coming-soon.717965.0.html

Sinocelt

Oh, come on now. An AGI would be truly intelligent. We don't even know *how* to reach that goal.

And by the way, an AGI would be able to create the next generation of AI, without help, in maybe seconds instead of the months it takes human engineers. And then this new generation of AI would be able to do likewise, except better, faster. In very little time, we'd have an intelligence explosion, where AIs are vastly more intelligent than us.

The Singularity.

Do you expect the Singularity to happen next year? I don't. I'd like it to happen before I die, though; it should be ... interesting, to say the least.

Neenyah

Quote from: Sinocelt on May 20, 2023, 13:30:43Do you expect the Singularity to happen next year? I don't. I'd like it to happen before I die, though; it should be ... interesting, to say the least.
It's possible that it will happen next year - a movie named like that 😄 But yeah, jokes aside, it won't happen so near for sure. Ray Kurzweil said it is going to happen by 2045, that's still a bit improbable but not entirely impossible. However though, I'm pretty sure we will all die once it happens 🤣

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview