News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fully Loaded Acer Swift 3 SF313 with Ice Lake Processor in Review

Started by Redaktion, February 19, 2020, 03:36:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thanks to Ice Lake the new Swift 3 offers more CPU performance than before, and 3D has also improved with the new SoC. The subnotebook is jammed into a modern case equipped with a bright 3:2 display, and it is served with a great stamina. Find out in our review whether there are any weaknesses to report as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fully-Loaded-Acer-Swift-3-SF313-with-Ice-Lake-Processor-in-Review.454113.0.html

HwGeek

Don't buy new laptops untill Ryzen 4000 is out, no matter what you choose the prices will drop on Intel parts.
Do you remember this laptop review with Ryzen 4500U?
Looks like even the Top icelake SKU can't match low end Ryzen 4000.

Gobrel

Seems to be a very good alternative to the Surface Laptop 3. The power consumption especially in idle is really great. I am eager to see what the Ryzen 4xxx can offer in idle consumption.

william blake

you wrote
Quotewe take a closer look at the high-end model equipped with a Intel Core i7-1065G7, a fast 1 TB SSD, and 16 GB of RAM. In other words: a mobile workhorse. Unfortunately, the LTE option is no longer available. This particular model is on sale for around $1,200 plus tax in Europe, and US prices are not yet available.
A cheaper SKU equipped with a Core i5-1035G4 is also available. With the same amount of RAM and storage it is currently listed for around $950plus tax
pretty clear, i7 is a waste of money. A LOT of money. both cpus are in the same 500 cinebench 15 territory.
other than that, 200 pwm is not minor for many people, considering high brightness and <90%. this is real bummer, because the machine is nice and very competitive even against much higher priced.

_MT_

Quote from: william blake on February 19, 2020, 13:44:41
pretty clear, i7 is a waste of money. A LOT of money. both cpus are in the same 500 cinebench 15 territory.
We might have to wait. A local store has 5 SKUs listed right now (no stock) and the difference between 1065G7 and 1035G4 is about €150. However, while RAM and SSD are the same (16/ 512), the more expensive 1065G7 comes with Win10 Pro while the cheaper 1035G4 comes with Win10 Home.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview