News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi RedmiBook Pro 16 2024 review - Perhaps the best Meteor Lake laptop with a long battery life

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2024, 01:36:32

Previous topic - Next topic

foo

What about the keyboard backlight? Does it flicker when set to lower brightness level like the previous RedmiBook models did? Does it still use PWM?

Mr. Longuee

Either some editors of Notebookcheck are AfD members or they are directly financed by the CCP of China or Russia.
The "Law of the People's Republic of China on National Security" of 2015 (National Security Law) and the "Law of the People's Republic of China on Cybersecurity" of 2017 (Cybersecurity Law) stipulate that all organizations and citizens are obliged to ensure national security and to cooperate with the state security authorities.
According to the 2017 Cybersecurity Law, companies operating in China are required to store important data on servers within the country and to provide authorities with access to their systems and data as part of security audits.
Why is Notebookcheck advertising China Tech and ideology?

Joaquín Vacas

Still rocking the 2016/2017 Mi Notebook Pro 15.6 (i7 8550U + 16GB RAM) and still has a good keyboard, good glas trackpad, good battery life, almost silent (only under compilation or other intensive tasks) and a general build quality that surpasses a lot of notebooks.

I wouldn't mind buying another Xiaomi/Redmi one, so glad they still keep doing a good quality product.

I'm running Linux on it and it's a real pleasure.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview