News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple may cancel BOE as an iPhone 14 display supplier over iPhone 13 blunder

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2022, 21:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

BOE has been tipped as one of three sources of display panels for the upcoming iPhone 14 series. However, this lucrative contract now reportedly hangs in the balance following a dispute over a previous dispute concerning 13-series screens. BOE has been conducting corporate damage control, but may yet lose the chance to help manufacture the latest iPhones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-may-cancel-BOE-as-an-iPhone-14-display-supplier-over-iPhone-13-blunder.621430.0.html

TruthIsThere

Deliberately deceiving others is not a blunder, and hiding it from your EXTREME partner but you got caught anyway (did BOE really believe that Apple was not going to check behind them 😂).

Now, BOE want to repair their broken agreement and go back to business as usual? 🙄

Yeah right. Not only should Apple permanently shun all BOE's panels for its future products but they also should be praying that Apple won't sue them for breach of contract, tainting its product line quality, and risk ruining Apple's reputation.

TruthIsNOThere

Which reputation, the one of allegedly damaging permanently, for the rest of his life, a Texas 12 year old boy's Eardrum with its Apple's AirPods Pro, or you mean a different one???

Here is the Lawsuit: documentcloud.org/documents/22019537-gordoa-et-al-v-apple-inc-et-al

Here is Apple's "Ear with Hearing Aid" Emoji: 🦻

WHAT IS SURELY DAMAGED FOREVER IS THE TEXAS BOY'S "IMAGE"!!!

Quote from: TruthIsThere on May 22, 2022, 03:33:14
Deliberately deceiving others is not a blunder, and hiding it from your EXTREME partner but you got caught anyway (did BOE really believe that Apple was not going to check behind them 😂).

Now, BOE want to repair their broken agreement and go back to business as usual? 🙄

Yeah right. Not only should Apple permanently shun all BOE's panels for its future products but they also should be praying that Apple won't sue them for breach of contract, tainting its product line quality, and risk ruining Apple's reputation.

Hunter2020

LOL at this article.  Frames it as if BOE the ones getting the short end of the stick.  BOE can now use all that free production capacity to supply other Chinese phone makers!  Meanwhile Apple China just increases  their cost because they won't be using a local supplier.

Hunter2020

BTW, good riddance.  I never owned an Apple product never will.  I feel disgusted when I buy a Chinese phone and it comes with Samsung or LG screen.  With the free production capacity from BOE, now Chinese phone makers can truly have made-in-China product with Chinese screens!  Apple can soak up all the production capacity of Samsung LG for all I care.

LOLOLOL

Quote from: Hunter2020 on May 23, 2022, 16:03:27BTW, good riddance.  I never owned an Apple product never will.  I feel disgusted when I buy a Chinese phone and it comes with Samsung or LG screen.  With the free production capacity from BOE, now Chinese phone makers can truly have made-in-China product with Chinese screens!  Apple can soak up all the production capacity of Samsung LG for all I care.

Bet you don't feel disgusted when your daddy claps your cheeks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview