News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fallout proves that people don't enjoy Bethesda's games, they just enjoy its worlds

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2024, 18:24:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's undeniable that Bethesda Game Studios has been a powerhouse in the RPG genre. Its flagship franchises, including Fallout, have repeatedly proven their staying power over the years thanks to Bethesda's tried-and-true open world game design. Or... is that in spite of it?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Fallout-proves-that-people-don-t-enjoy-Bethesda-s-games-they-just-enjoy-its-worlds.829768.0.html

George

IMHO: I don't think anyone is 'holding their breath' waiting for Bethesda to release ANYTHING ground breaking or earth shattering in the mechanics & game play departments.

Bethesda RPG's are casual gamers 'wonder lands' where the player can wander around seemingly enormous worlds that are chock full of content that require hours upon hours of playtime to see and experience all of.

Thankfully missing the stupid/silly "boss fights" that other titles use to gate/regulate progress the games usually have more to see then what other studios produce.

Granted other studios stress being creative with game play mechanics over sheer volume of content in the worlds they create.

Frankly while I've played almost all the ES games (and enjoyed them) I've had difficulty getting "in to" the Fallout games as once the player leaves the Vault(s) the visuals of the atomic wasteland are rather boring and uninteresting.

Neenyah

Doom enters the chat. 2016 is one of the best games ever, you can replay that thing to death and it won't ever get boring.

Cooper is me

Do we need the clickbait nonsense? People enjoy both it's not like everyone hates the games as your title makes it out to be.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview