News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Do not buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 if you want a durable smartphone

Started by Redaktion, March 19, 2021, 21:13:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrk

Why would you bend a phone like that? This article and writers are stupid

Edd. Ross

Eso no es un prueba de durabilidad y resistencia, es una prueba de brutalidad y destrucción, ¿Que equipo celular aguantaría todas esas barbaridades? sea de la marca que sea, hasta el más caro sucumbe, unos más rápidos que otros, pero también hay que pensar que ahora todos los equipos celulares están fabricados para un tiempo corto de vida útil, obviamente tomando en cuenta también la obsolencia programada. ¿Entonces, de qué sirven esas pruebas? ¿Decir que lo fabricado en China es de mala calidad? Jajaja, ¿Qué no está hecho en China?

Michael Huang

What a silly review and commen! No one buys a phone and abuse it the way you do. Any phone will break if bend under tremendous pressure.

NoXiaomi

Better say do not buy a Xiaomi smartphone if you want a smartphone.
An owner of Redmi Note 9 Pro, aka crap

Kachobbc0

Bennyg

I cracked my redmi note 5 pro screen sitting on it in my back pocket, and then the replacement screen I put in myself, by dropping it

Instead of blaming the phone I learned a lesson, bought a hard case for my redmi note 8 pro and don't sit on it in my back pocket...

Cute

Give me that phone and ill show you how long it wil last!!
Not a great review tho

Mars Tagayun

Electronic devices are sensitive equipment. Treat them with care. Do not subject then to stress, tension or compression tests. But if you want a really durable cfon buy "Combat ready phones, explained. MIL-STD-810G is a US military specification that guarantees a level of durability for a piece of technology. Specifically, it means the equipment has gone through a series of 29 tests."

bulbulito_baygabag

I've bought their products, which are now all junk. Xiaomi Mi pad, Mi 3, Redmi Note 3 SE, Mi band 2. My iphone 6s and 6s plus just got updated to ios 15.1, that's the main reason why xiaomi products are cheap, they are disposable junk/e-waste.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview