News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla stacks free FSD transfer with lifetime charging towards Model Y inventory discounts or Model 3 Highland purchase

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2024, 09:57:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Both the Model Y and Model 3 Highland can now be had with a free FSD transfer in addition to the lifetime Supercharging offer. Tesla is stacking all of its available incentives for the first time as it seems really determined to pad the Q1 delivery numbers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-stacks-free-FSD-transfer-with-lifetime-charging-towards-Model-Y-inventory-discounts-or-Model-3-Highland-purchase.800216.0.html

Billy

What a joke. Most people cannot get these discounts,  especially new customers. Also, why not include the newest model?

Mr Majestyk

cough BS cough. It's for lifetime or whenever Felon Unhinged Musk changes his mind. As sure as the sun rises this offer will be rescinded down the track then returned as sales tank then rescinded and so on.

Rinzler

5.5 years in, I've paid for a new windshield due to a rock from a semi, charge port door motor, cabin filter, and disc breaks cleaning (at 49K miles the service guy told me the discs and pads still had 75% life after removing the rust).  I charge for free and obviously don't do oil changes.  Running total for fuel + maintenance + repair is $946... 5.5 years in.    When I bought my 2018 M3 my goal was to hopefully keep it for +15 years.  I don't have FSD but I have to say, with carrying over unlimited charging... wow! This offer is extremely enticing.  You are not even required to trade in the previous car.  Im likely not going to move on this just because financially it would be tough but I feel either way is the right choice honestly.  Its been by far the best car experience of the 7 I've owned. 

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview