News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

4 tools Steam Deck and Linux gamers need to install

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2024, 04:38:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gaming on Linux can be a little complicated, but the open-source community has put into the software surrounding the Linux gaming experience. Here is a pick of four of the best tools and software packages to make the most of your gaming hardware running on Linux.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/4-tools-Steam-Deck-and-Linux-gamers-need-to-install.832821.0.html

Swizzy

No mention of Decky Loader and Power Tools plugins? I've never heard anyone use Corectrl for the deck.

julian.vdm

Quote from: Swizzy on May 01, 2024, 08:19:43No mention of Decky Loader and Power Tools plugins? I've never heard anyone use Corectrl for the deck.

I chose CoreCtrl because it is fairly hardware-agnostic, rather than being specifically for the Deck.

Swizzy

Quote from: julian.vdm on May 01, 2024, 18:45:30
Quote from: Swizzy on May 01, 2024, 08:19:43No mention of Decky Loader and Power Tools plugins? I've never heard anyone use Corectrl for the deck.

I chose CoreCtrl because it is fairly hardware-agnostic, rather than being specifically for the Deck.
Corectrl is fine for desktop mode but not gaming mode. Decky Loader also has tons of other plugins besides Power Tools, really no excuse to not give it a mention.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview