News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ticwatch Pro 5 Enduro: Mobvoi releases new smartwatch running Wear OS 3 days before expected Wear OS 5 reveal

Started by Redaktion, May 08, 2024, 19:34:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobvoi has introduced a new TicWatch smartwatch. Previously described as a release that would mark the dawning of a new era, the TicWatch Pro 5 Enduro is a slight refresh on its predecessor that remains adrift on Wear OS 3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Ticwatch-Pro-5-Enduro-Mobvoi-releases-new-smartwatch-running-Wear-OS-3-days-before-expected-Wear-OS-5-reveal.835448.0.html

xracer

I bought a Ticwatch Pro 5 last year over a Samsung Galaxy 6 Classic because it was on a really good sale. I was disappointed that shortly after Wear OS 4 was offered with both Google and Samsung watches, but it appeared the Ticwatch would probably never get it. Also, as I've been using it almost a year, the Pro 5 constantly give a message that TicHealth and TicExcercise is logged out and can't sync, but on the watch and phone it states it's logged in,so unfortunately sleep tracking and steps do not transfer the the phone app most of the time. I like the Pro 5, really like having different watch faces from different apps, but those few quirks and the odd 24mm watch band make me question price (Ticwatch) vs proven company stability (Samsung).

Bobby brown

I feel like Mobivols timing is extremely suspicious. Does this mean the ticwatch pro 5 will come back down in price. Not long ago it was close to the $200 mark. Other forums have said Mobivol support and marketing are very suspicious if not unethical. I want the pro 5. But all the other reviews make me weary.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview