News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Optibike R22 Everest Edition: E-bike with a 300-mile range and a 36 MPH top speed launches

Started by Redaktion, June 08, 2022, 12:49:17

Previous topic - Next topic

roboZ

Quote from: roboZ on June 13, 2022, 02:24:22does the bike have braking regeneration?

I live in an area with hills, sea level to 2500 feet ( 12 mile run ) then back down other side of hill ( 12 miles ) to the ocean.  I haven't been able to find a bike with regen braking though.  anyone?

Dennis drost

I have 3 bikes a rad a rambo and e cell the e cell that I am selling has a750 motor in front 750 in rear 2 battery's 2200 watts of power 49 mph paid $4.595

Jayd

There's so many other options out there right now between 3.000$ to 8.000$ so why this is priced at 17.000$ I just want be able to understand. It must just be for those who want to brag about what they spend. Even if u r a millionaire I would think u would rather buy rims for ur top of the line tesla or maybe 1 battery for it anyways. China seals nokoff electric motorcycles for a quarter of that maybe even cheaper than that. So who ever buys this just make sure u r happy with yr purchase and then it don't matter. Just shop around first.thats what my old man would lol.. 

Richard Olsen

I am buying one of these r22e's. I don't feel rich I am practical and this is my 3rd Opti bike. I checked out that European ( MOTO PARILLA CARBON ULTRA FACTORY SPEC) model it had a range of 49 miles top speed of 25 mph for $7400. Nope, I climbed Elephant butte in Paonia, Colorado climbing 1650 ft in 15-20 minutes it was amazing. I am not Rich I know after riding 30k miles on Opti Bikes that it will last up to 8-10 years before I have to replace the batteries. Then just normal ebike maintenance. Watch the video on youtube from Jamie Johnson ebikes.

Ledarn

Hello

What motor brand is it and brand on breaks?

Looking good bike 2 suspention good stuff.

Best regards

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview