News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator BiFrost Arc A770 OC desktop graphics card review - How does Intel's most powerful gaming card with 16 GB VRAM perform?

Started by Redaktion, October 27, 2023, 23:20:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The two big players, Nvidia and AMD, often represent the first choice in the gaming industry. But for about a year now, Intel also has been playing a role in the area of the dedicated desktop GPUs. In this review, we evaluate the performance capabilities of the Acer Predator BiFrost Arc A770 OC on the basis of the current drivers. With 16 GB of VRAM, Intel isn't stingy, and their price also makes the models of the Arc series very attractive.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-BiFrost-Arc-A770-OC-desktop-graphics-card-review-How-does-Intel-s-most-powerful-gaming-card-with-16-GB-VRAM-perform.762903.0.html

Neenyah

Please start adding Counter Strike 2 to your benchmarks. It is literally the most played game on Steam. I have a 3060 in my eGPU setup and I am looking forward to exactly this GPU here (because of +4 GB VRAM) yet it's difficult to find any CS2 numbers for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview