News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Deal: The 2TB SanDisk SSD Plus is on sale at Amazon for a limited time

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2022, 20:57:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With a low price of just US$0.072 per gigabyte, Amazon's current deal on the SanDisk SSD Plus is the perfect opportunity to significantly upgrade the storage capacity of your desktop PC or older laptop with a 2.5-inch bay.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Deal-The-2TB-SanDisk-SSD-Plus-is-on-sale-at-Amazon-for-a-limited-time.595482.0.html

a4mula

While the m.2 *deals* were nothing to write home about, this is actually a really good deal.  The closest competitor is $160 and it's a Silicon Power A55.  Nothing against Silicon Power but at least SanDisk is a recognized brand. 

Peter Blaise

I clicked through and got $180 not $143.

1 TB was offered at $80, so 2 TB should be $160 or less.

Not $180.

Does anyone actually click through these to a shopping carriage before posting a click-bait-and-switch article?

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Peter Blaise on January 26, 2022, 11:35:00
I clicked through and got $180 not $143.

1 TB was offered at $80, so 2 TB should be $160 or less.

Not $180.

Does anyone actually click through these to a shopping carriage before posting a click-bait-and-switch article?

Hi Peter,
I'm very sorry that you missed out on the deal, but the article explicitly states that this price was only valid yesterday.

Bruce Smith

I've never buy anything from Amazon again. I sent out a purchase order on an item that was on sale, paid for the purchase and the very next day my bank showed full price because it took Amazon a day to process it Amazon and eBay can go to hell from now on.

Bruce Smith

I've never buy anything from Amazon again. I sent out a purchase order on an item that was on sale, paid for the purchase and the very next day my bank showed full price because it took Amazon a day to process it... Amazon and eBay can go to hell from now on.

Rob 321

Amazon is loaded with scammers selling fake memory, they take 16 or 32 mb memory cards and relabel it was 1 or 2 TB cards. I would think Amazon would police their sight but it's like the wild west, buyer beware. Makes me very wary or using Amazon for anything now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview