News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook D 15 (2022) review: A laptop reminiscent of the MacBook Pro

Started by Redaktion, March 26, 2023, 16:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the MateBook D 15 (2022), Huawei is offering a premium and compact 15.6-inch, office laptop with a MacBook-style design. With 16 GB of RAM, low emissions despite high-level system performance and long battery life, plenty of qualities are on offer. However, in terms of connectivity and display it becomes clear we are dealing with a budget laptop, therefore, the price is crucial.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-D-15-2022-review-A-laptop-reminiscent-of-the-MacBook-Pro.703282.0.html

Hunter2020

I have the 2021 version.  The touchpad/clickpad is annoying for missing your clicking intentions.  And the display (by AUO) is utter crap.  Makes me want to puke.  It's no good for watching any kind of video.  BUT the 2022 they DID make some changes.  The display is now from BOE, a slight upgrade from the 2021 AUO version.  So author not got a clue what he's taking about.  Also, 2021 version only 8GB RAM, but now 16GB RAM in 2022 version.  The 2022 version, I would definitely give it a shot.  The 2021 version, please get away from me, that one is utter crap.

Marvin Gollor

Quote from: Hunter2020 on March 26, 2023, 21:46:33I have the 2021 version.  The touchpad/clickpad is annoying for missing your clicking intentions.  And the display (by AUO) is utter crap.  Makes me want to puke.  It's no good for watching any kind of video.  BUT the 2022 they DID make some changes.  The display is now from BOE, a slight upgrade from the 2021 AUO version.  So author not got a clue what he's taking about.  Also, 2021 version only 8GB RAM, but now 16GB RAM in 2022 version.  The 2022 version, I would definitely give it a shot.  The 2021 version, please get away from me, that one is utter crap.

Where do I write that the 2022 version is no better than before or has no upgrades to offer? I just wrote the 2021 AMD version is still a good choice, especially price-wise and getting more performance.

In addition, in the case there aren't different panels used for both models different, I don't think the BOE panel makes a huge difference to justify additional costs of several 100$. Also for both models 16 GB are available. It's just, that we tested the version with more RAM in this review. Ofc it's way more expensive with 16 GB, regardless of 2021 or 2022 model.
ThinkPad P1 Gen 3 (8-Core + 4K matte)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview