News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Amazfit Active Smartwatch in review - Well-made, surprisingly affordable

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2023, 09:12:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Quality smartwatches don't always come with a hefty price tag, as demonstrated by Amazfit with the Active watch. Nevertheless, the smartwatch scored highly on our test. It offers extensive measurements and even includes AI features. The Amazfit Active also features a voice assistant, satellite connection for training navigation, and the ability to make calls.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Amazfit-Active-Smartwatch-in-review-Well-made-surprisingly-affordable.775601.0.html

T110E4

Kudos to you for such an extensive review. I have an Amazing GTS4. Unfortunately the bezel cracked and water got in. Excepting for that and the lack of freeform texting, it was a great watch; I especially enjoyed the long battery life. I have since gone back to my Fossil Carlyle HR. Hopefully Santa will be bringing me a Tic Watch Pro 3 Ultra for Christmas. Because of the lack of freeform texting, I'm going back to the android operating system.

MEHEDI HASAN SHAKIB

Just Awesome to understand and choosing sports, fashion,or other prospective. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview