News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24 Plus and Galaxy S24 Ultra batteries surface in official certification documents as Exynos 2400 specifications detailed

Started by Redaktion, August 21, 2023, 16:52:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Evidence of all three Galaxy S24 series batteries has surfaced online, courtesy of the Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. While the Galaxy S24 Plus gains a modest battery capacity improvement over its predecessor, the same cannot be said for the Galaxy S24 Ultra. Meanwhile, AnTuTu has confirmed various Exynos 2400 specifications, which is a likely candidate for European versions of the Galaxy S24 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-S24-Galaxy-S24-Plus-and-Galaxy-S24-Ultra-batteries-surface-in-official-certification-documents-as-Exynos-2400-specifications-detailed.742524.0.html

curt mayer

they'll need the fat battery, what with all the bloatware samsung is saddling it with.  i was a samsung loyalist until just this year, when I had a chance to use a phone that didn't want to own the entire ecosystem.  feh.

--curt

Jamenth

You can remove and/or disable everything preinstalled, Curt.  This is Android, where you're free to use any ecosystem, unlike Apple.

Or by stating you were a Samsung loyalist until "last year" did you instead mean "last decade"?

jb

Quote from: curt mayer on August 21, 2023, 23:19:04they'll need the fat battery, what with all the bloatware samsung is saddling it with.  i was a samsung loyalist until just this year, when I had a chance to use a phone that didn't want to own the entire ecosystem.  feh.

--curt

you can remove the bloatware. i just went to the s23 ultra from a pixel 7. i've got it running pretty much the same as the pixel was, with the samsung features that set it above the basic pixel line

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview