News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged GeForce RTX 4090 Ti and Radeon RX 7000 mining farm spotted on Flexpool, delivering nearly 4 million dollars per month at 4.3 TH/s

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2021, 12:06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

James whitney

The reason for the picture is because the writer wanted people to know what a mining rig looks like. They said the information was from flexpool. Not a Facebook or insta post. So he did not have a picture of the new 4090s

AnonymousOG

Ncpass

This is a pic from nichash's tutorial from early 2021 on the most profitable mining rig in 2021.  The tutorial uses 3060 Tis and shows this pic.  The above is another fake story to try to alienate miners.

Kyle630

So no one notice that all the boxes in the backround are 3060 ti boxes except like one person? This wasn't hard to figure out. The person who wrote the article should have either look at the picture more closely or this is just click bait.

Robert

This article is written so poorly that the person states the the user makes a certain amount in a month but where is the data that backs this up...there's no proof to back this article.. this is a crappy article with no sources no proof nothing here is reliable....

Thebakedcat

Dipshits like these people are the reason why GPUs are so much and extremely hard to get nowadays.

Loler

Are you people serious?? The picture is obviously only an illustration photo, flexpool doesnt have farm photos of their miners,. Some commenters here arent very bright.

Jimmy Felderlane

What the piece of crap I just read.
Very poorly written article, no doubt the auther has wrote 500+ articles in 2 years.

Jimmy Felderlane

harrypotterobamasonic

some people don't RTFA. I didn't even RTFA in its entirety. summary: the picture is for people who don't know what large-scale GPU mining looks like, the worker nodes are named after the high end GPUs you are looking for, but you can name your worker nodes whatever you like, I named my 1.6TH/s (supposed to be 2+ TH/s) Cointerra Terraminer IV 'Sony Playstation 3' back in the day, but nobody thought it was a PS3 actually hashing SHA256 that hard.  but these people might actually have connections and DO HODL these GPUs. maybe Malaysia will stop selling GPUs to the rest of the world and leave the rest of the world in the stone-age as they become a break-away civilization. 

UptheCreek

I really hope that whomever invests in crypto, looses everything.

It absolutely deserves to crash and be obliterated by the powers that be.

Any argument you have to legitimize this horrid form of currency is absolute nonsense.

Came12o

Sad ... destroying the environment and the market. Absolute wet wipe virgin salads.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview