News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gaming Monitor QHD Issue - Need Help and Advice

Started by gracebennett, September 22, 2023, 06:51:34

Previous topic - Next topic

gracebennett

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a new gaming monitor with QHD resolution, and I'm experiencing some issues that I hope you can help me with. I'm pretty excited about the upgrade, but these problems are dampening my gaming experience. Here's what's going on:

1. Screen Flickering:
Occasionally, my gaming monitor QHD starts to flicker during gameplay. It's not a constant issue, but when it happens, it's very distracting. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate and updating my graphics drivers, but the problem still persists.

2. Color Accuracy:
I've noticed that the colors on my QHD monitor don't seem quite right. They appear oversaturated, especially when I'm playing certain games. I've tried messing around with the color settings, but I can't seem to get it just right.

3. Input Lag:
There's also this noticeable input lag when I play fast-paced games. It feels like there's a delay between my actions and what happens on the screen. I've always heard that QHD monitors are great for gaming, so this is quite disappointing.

4. Compatibility Issues:
I'm using an NVIDIA GPU, and I thought it would work seamlessly with this QHD monitor. However, I'm facing some compatibility issues, and the monitor occasionally goes blank for a few seconds, which is incredibly frustrating in the middle of a game.

I'm not sure if these issues are related to my QHD monitor, my GPU, or if I'm just missing something in the settings. Has anyone else faced similar problems with their gaming monitor, specifically a QHD one? If so, how did you resolve them? Any advice or tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help
Regards,
Charlie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview