News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ThinkPad T480s, ThinkPad T480 & ThinkPad T580: Quad Core CPUs and the GeForce MX150 are coming to the traditional T series

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2018, 09:28:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I keep saying big disappointment, huge disappointment for a reason. I used 2 thinkpads in the past, and I really had big expectations from the model. I solely delayed my new laptop purchase just because I wanted to see a thinkpad with 8th gen cpu. Now I feel like I have been betrayed, lol.

Anyway, if there won't be any last minute change, a different version, revision, I will be looking elsewhere since I was planning to use my 960 Evo in a 2 drive setup with my new laptop. And it doesn't seem to be working for me with T480/T580.

psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/ThinkPad/ThinkPad%20T580/ThinkPad_T580_Platform_Specifications.pdf

I can't post links....

Emiliano

I'm very interested in the T480s+MX150, almost same specs/portability as the x1 carbon with added graphics: just what I needed!

However, I'm finding hard time to understand when/if this model will be available in Germany. I'm working for the University and in some shops the ThinkPad T480s (WQHD, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD) model is listed in the "campus program", but the German Lenovo website (and other European countries) don't even mention the MX150 upgrade. ----

- Does anyone have some more detailed information?

- Is the Thunderbolt 3 port with 4 lanes?

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview