News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad P14s i Gen 5 and ThinkPad P16s i Gen 3: New business laptops presented with Intel Meteor Lake processors and 16:10 screen

Started by Redaktion, April 23, 2024, 16:14:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has announced two new ThinkPad models for business users, the ThinkPad P16s i Gen 3 and ThinkPad P14s i Gen 6. Both come with Intel's Meteor Lake laptop processors, an optional Nvidia RTX 500 Ada Generation GPU, up to 96 GB of DDR5 RAM and a 2 TB SSD. They will be available for purchase in June.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-P14s-i-Gen-5-and-ThinkPad-P16s-i-Gen-3-New-business-laptops-presented-with-Intel-Meteor-Lake-processors-and-16-10-screen.830603.0.html

Xiang Fang

FYI, if you wonder how does it look like. Chinese market has already pulished it. Here are some details.

ThinkPad T14p AI PC Core Ultra9 185H standard pressure 14.5-inch high-performance engineer's notebook 32G 1TB 3K business office notebook

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview