News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Book3 review: The Intel Core i5-1335U celebrates a solid premiere

Started by Redaktion, June 04, 2023, 20:50:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As the most affordable model in Samsung's 2023 range of laptops, the Galaxy Book3 comes with a brand-new Intel CPU. In our review, both the Intel Core i5-1335U as well as the entire laptop itself demonstrate what they are capable of in a duel with Galaxy Book3 variants and other 15.6-inch laptops.  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Book3-review-The-Intel-Core-i5-1335U-celebrates-a-solid-premiere.723256.0.html

LL

Since when a 300 nits display is okay for outside use in the sun? Something not right with review and the picture do not seem to show the screen in the sun.

Neenyah

Quote from: LL on June 05, 2023, 00:46:25Since when a 300 nits display is okay for outside use in the sun? Something not right with review and the picture do not seem to show the screen in the sun.
It's not glossy so it's fine. For reference, this is my X1C6 (WQHD 300 nits) with some 85% brightness at sweet spring sun: i.redd.it/eqipn7hl5hqa1.jpg

RobertJasiek

Panzer

Quote from: LL on June 05, 2023, 00:46:25Since when a 300 nits display is okay for outside use in the sun? Something not right with review and the picture do not seem to show the screen in the sun.
Honestly something is not right that it is said that Intel Core i5-1335U a solid iGPU Xe with which it is impossible to play AAA games or render 3D and has not been updated in 4 years seems to me to be lying to the public.
So what will they say about the AMD RDNA 3 iGPU that triples the Ray Tracing graphic power of Intel Xe.
Samsung was wrong and should have put AMD ZEN 4 Phoenix in this very fine ultrabook let's not forget AMD 4nm vs intel 10nm

Neenyah

Quote from: RobertJasiek on June 05, 2023, 06:49:54You must have one of the least reflective 300 nits displays...
Lol, I like the irony but when you look at it it is barely noticeable, it's just (cheap) phone and its camera struggling with exposition contrast and colour balance in such condition. One more, just taken, with Windows brightness bar shown at 70% brightness against direct sunlight outside at almost 13:00 CET: imgur.com/Cq83NHS

These AMD shills and bots are getting out of control though, they keep copy/pasting the same thing all over again, just under different names.

Neenyah

I was just reading about its performance yesterday, now going through the whole review and hold up - no backlit keyboard?? In a 1000€ device? What the actual fu*k? Samsung as usual 🤢

Swizzy

Shame that so many tablets and phones manage 600+nits yet laptops, even at a higher pricepoint, are still plagued by 300nits or less. The amount of well-specced laptops I see from the likes of HP/Dell/Lenovo with 250nits display is embarrassing. Even more embarrassing for Samsung considering they can produce their own panels.

Federico Marocco

The keyboard is backlighted and is not one hand opening. Wrote from galaxy book3 with i7-1355U.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview