News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

We have some bad news about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2019, 01:19:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ice universe has retaken to Twitter with another teaser about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 10. This time, he has got people speculating and talking about something that the flagship phablet series may, or may not, have.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/We-have-some-bad-news-about-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10.420477.0.html

Shahbaz Siddique

mediocre camera on the s10?  like really?  shows how immature the writer for this article is,  and what a click bait title. not again.

Emma

Mediocre camera.  ;D Get some actual facts before writing an article

Chris sanchez

Wow. Did this guy really just say the cameras on the S10 are mediocre??? Lmk guess. He thinks the camera on his precious little iPhone is the best phone camera on the market. This blog post and the site it's posted on is MEDIOCRE.

Geo777

Get over yourselves guys, the cameras are really not that great as most of the (paid) reviews are praising.

Rugu

Mediocre camera on the S10 series? What kind of crack is the writer smoking? Come outside that fucking iBubble.

Perry Bruner

This is a bunch of nonsense. 
1. Who cares
2. Cameras on Samsung Flagships are NOT mediocre
3. Who cares
4. This dude is wack
5. I got better things to do than read this mess.

Ron Clark

" mediocre cameras with which it equipped the Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+. " ? Mediocre? WAPOS!

No one

A higher MP doesn't equal a better picture. Geezus you would think after 20 freaking years at least media would get it right.

eric

It would still be better than any other iPhones, anyway.. So what's the worry???

Jay Sanders

That's a disappointment. Samsung has proved, time and again, that it really has a knack for coming up with the most explosive products. I guess that's not the case any longer. Which makes me think that Samsung is not a company on fire any more, and that they are not likely to rekindle this market. Which is a shame, for many were burning with anticipation.

Brian

I'm a diehard Samsung product guy. My wife and daughter are both iPhone fans. However,  when it comes to the phone cameras, they both agree that my Samsung phone photos are superior to the iPhone photos.

Billy

Don't worry, Even without the better sensor, Samsung will still manage to charge you $1200.00 for the Note 10 to all the Suckers who can't wait a year and buy it for $600 or less.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview