News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

2023 ASUS Zenbook 14X with 2.8K OLED display and Core i7-13700H enjoys cool 12.5% off in limited-time offer

Started by Redaktion, August 18, 2023, 13:14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ASUS Zenbook 14X is enjoying a discount of US$100 for a limited time at Best Buy. Coming in at the final price of US$699.99, the laptop packs a Core i7-13700H CPU, 16 GB of LPDDR5 memory, 512 GB of expandable PCIe Gen 4 storage, and a 77 Wh battery. Additionally, the notebook rocks a stunning 14.5-inch OLED display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/2023-ASUS-Zenbook-14X-with-2-8K-OLED-display-and-Core-i7-13700H-enjoys-cool-12-5-off-in-limited-time-offer.741878.0.html

tecnologic_top

I wish this laptop was with Zen 4 7040 Phoenix and its iGPU RDNA 3 would be a BEST SELLER but with i7 at a10nm and its iGPU Xe IRIS with which it cannot be rendered or used in AAA games it will not be my purchase.

andree23

Quote from: tecnologic_top on August 18, 2023, 17:09:22I wish this laptop was with Zen 4 7040 Phoenix subway surfers online and its iGPU RDNA 3 would be a BEST SELLER but with i7 at a10nm and its iGPU Xe IRIS with which it cannot be rendered or used in AAA games it will not be my purchase.
Integrated graphics, such as Intel's Xe IRIS and AMD's RDNA architecture, have improved significantly in recent years. While they may not be as powerful as dedicated graphics cards (GPUs), they can still handle many tasks, including light gaming and multimedia applications. However, for AAA gaming, a dedicated GPU is usually recommended.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview