News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GoPro Hero 10 Black: Company comments on overheating and automatic shutdown problems plaguing its latest action camera

Started by Redaktion, September 24, 2021, 01:40:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to GoPro, the Hero 10 Black is unable to record videos at high resolutions and framerates for extended periods. The company claims that these resolutions, framerates and video lengths are way beyond what most people use their GoPro for. The reality is that the GoPro Hero 10 Black cannot record at 2.7K and 60 FPS for more than 20 minutes in a room without overheating and shutting down.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GoPro-Hero-10-Black-Company-comments-on-overheating-and-automatic-shutdown-problems-plaguing-its-latest-action-camera.564580.0.html

Miroslav

Whats the point then if it shutdown after a period of time. Its an action camera meant to capture unpredictable moments of time. s*** camera

Tony

GoPro gave an invalid excuse for a MAJOR defect in the new Hero 10.  Yes, Defect.

Most people I know, video for well over 20 minutes at a time, in many aspects of videography.

Garbage.

Brahms Durocher

I have Hero7 and its the same issue, they sent me a free battery and said that it was responsible for overheat. second battery = same result. Still overheat, plus this cam was not compatible in windows 10 (not recognize). now with brand new computer windows 11 = same result. think twice before buying gopro... worst investment in money and time. i wanna capture moment, insted i'm seeked solution for hours, and no support from their part, go search on the community support they say.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview