News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked: Launch date for Galaxy Z Fold6, Galaxy Z Flip6, Galaxy Ring and Galaxy Watch7 leaked

Started by Redaktion, April 26, 2024, 01:21:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The fact that Samsung plans to hold its next Galaxy Unpacked event in Paris in the run-up to the Olympic Games in July was already leaked a few weeks ago, and now the specific date is known. In addition to the Galaxy Z Fold 6 and Galaxy Z Flip 6, fans of wearables in particular are likely to get their money's worth this summer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Unpacked-Launch-date-for-Galaxy-Z-Fold6-Galaxy-Z-Flip6-Galaxy-Ring-and-Galaxy-Watch7-leaked.831517.0.html

Russell Barbee

Samsung is about to start losing "market share", because Samsung is not listening to their customers. I'm a loyal Samsung customer on my third Z-Fold phone, along with my wife and daughter. Samsung has always been an industry leader, but that will end, if Samsung fails to heed their customers' wishes. The phones need bigger batteries!! Don't make the phones thinner and lighter. That only guarantees the batteries will not be bigger. The dimensions and weight of the Z-Fold phones are just fine, if bigger batteries are on the way. Otherwise, sales will begin slipping. Camera lens upgrades  would be very nice too, but bigger batteries are mandatory. Important  for all your phones, not just the Z-Folds, but they are my favorite, and my family's too.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview