News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Garmin Connect app home screen refresh now available for all users

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2024, 15:05:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Garmin Connect app for iOS and Android is being updated to version 5.0. The new software brings a refreshed design for the home screen, with a range of customizable sections like "Today's Activity" and "In Focus". However, the reception from smartwatch users has been mixed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Garmin-Connect-app-home-screen-refresh-now-available-for-all-users.830682.0.html

PattyH

I don't like the new garmin connect page. Wish I could see my daily steps and have a step goal daily to see.

Bob Todd

The new connect app is awful, won't consider getting a new Garmin watch as and when mine needs replacing if they don't don't get back to the previous level of usefulness in the app, now takes five pages to see what I used to see in one.

BrianExCIS

Illustration of the old and new Connect interface supplied by Garmin is misleading. Old version could show all data numerically on 1 screen (without useless tiny graphs). Latest UI massively annoying and I'll be replacing watch with another brand.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview