News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

16-inch KDE Slimbook V Linux laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS up for pre-orders starting at €999

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2024, 16:44:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Highlights for the KDE Slimbook V include a full aluminum chassis, a 16-inch IPS display with 2560 x 1600 resolution, 165 Hz refresh rate and 100% sRGB color gamut, as well as the pre-installed KDE Neon distro with the latest KDE Plasma 6 environment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/16-inch-KDE-Slimbook-V-Linux-laptop-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-7840HS-up-for-pre-orders-starting-at-EUR999.806438.0.html

julia_top

I had been looking for a cheap laptop with Zen 4 Phoenix for a while and this one meets all the conditions I need not only to play but also to work.
I hope it arrives with the same price in EUROPE because it will be a BESTSELLER

Scott Deagan

This looks like the laptop I've been dreaming of. A little disappointed that there's no USB-4, but at this price point, can't complain. I believe it does come with 2 m.2 slots, so it's probably possible to drive an eGPU if you want to get hacky.

The only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on one of these bad-boys at the moment is I'm not sure how warranty would work. I live in the UK. If something goes wrong, what do I do? With my Lenovo laptops, I always purchase "next business day, on-site, 3-year" warranties. With the Slimbook V, would I have to ship it back to Spain?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview