News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-12700H smashes the AMD Ryzen 7 5800H in leaked benchmarks: close to 25% better single-core and almost 35% better multi-core performance on display

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2022, 21:34:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A graphic showing benchmark results of the Core i7-12700H has been posted on the Chinese social media site Weibo. The results show that the Core i7-12700H is almost 25% faster in single-threaded and almost 35% better in multi-threaded Cinebench R20, R23, and CPU-Z benchmarks than the Ryzen 7 5800H.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-12700H-smashes-the-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800H-in-leaked-benchmarks-close-to-25-better-single-core-and-almost-35-better-multi-core-performance-on-display.595237.0.html

DerChecker

Pretty nonsense comparison. They should also include computation per watt. Then ryzen is still the better option.

Konstantinos

Especially for laptop CPUs the energy consumption and heat dissipation are very important.

And AMD's ryzen 7 5800H and 6800H are better in both than Intel Tiger lake and Alder Lake.

What is the point of a small benchmark win, if after few seconds the laptop starts thermal throtlling or it runs out of battery much faster??

NetRider

I have read in multiple forum this super nonsense comparison. None mentions the Power required to reach that number. AMD power requirement must be half of Intel.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview