News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Own one of the fastest 14-inch laptops for $1200 USD through this Asus Zephyrus G14 sale

Started by Redaktion, December 21, 2021, 07:15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Ryzen 9 5900HS CPU and GeForce RTX 3060 GPU is a combination you're not going to find on 99 percent of other 14-inch laptops out there. The competing Razer Blade 14 costs several hundred dollars more with the same CPU and GPU options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Own-one-of-the-fastest-14-inch-laptops-for-1200-USD-through-this-Asus-Zephyrus-G14-sale.588210.0.html

Uit

The only thing I would want on this laptop is a 16:10 or 3:2 screen of the same width. If it had that, this would be a great bargain.

alejo099

Thanks, got it as soon as I saw the article. Definitely a great price. My only fear is that the 2022 version might lunch in less than 6 months. Oh well..

Ftood

@alejo099

I'm confident that the reason they are discounting this laptop heavily is because they want to clear stock ahead of new model launches in 2022. Why else would they clear stock through deep discounts at this time?

alejo099

I don't think the 2022 model is right around the corner. No new gpu  or cpus  have been announced, then there is an overall shortage of processors across the world, and most likely the 2022 model would start at 1600 USD. If you think about it is not as a bad deal getting this year version with a great discount.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview